Thursday, October 9, 2008

today and 10/10/08

Today.. raining day...... juz another boring day and today is more boring den usually... mayb is due to the raining weather.... but then.. i really lazy to do anythg especially homework.....
this week is raining week.... haiz... when oni i can get my sun shine on me?
this is a question which i always think about
but then... whethere it shine or dun shine i cant control....
thgs tat u wan to control will lose control more ezily than letting it to be natural....
but how long i still nid to live under shade.... ????
really damn sienz wei....~
haiz.... hope there will be a gud start for my "new year"
besides.... next week monday gonna b my presentation....
i really gan jiong wei......
go out blank = GG..... kena holySHIT....
i dun wan tat feeling.....




Anyway, i wan to go out on SAT... any1 free??
go anywhere oso can....
ah gong house out of klang or watever la...
but dun suggest me juz to go out of my house ONI
it is lame....
So... help me to sokve the problem...
haha...
ok la
tats it for now...
mayb i wil post again....
hhehehehehe

No comments: