Thursday, October 9, 2008

Is still today but got Saturday dy..

For Evening of TODAY
After writing a blog around 4pm ++,
I went to play captain ball....
It was really a gud timing as it is time for me to release out all my mood,
and start to have fun during the game....
guess wat?
by accidentally, my team won for all round...
so happy....
gud teammate, gud cooperation, and gud games.....
Hmm... after play for 3 round...
suddenly started to rain dy....
i was so depressed coz i think they might call it a day due to raining day,
if it is like dat...
i jiu sien liao....
all thg cannot be thrown away.....
expect the unexpected...
they cont for the game..
and finally we all played under rainy day..
for me.. it was a lot more fun and enjoyable
the rain helps me to chill thgs up
and i very long time no play during raining day le...
but then 1 thg really lame... >.<
tat was i plan to stay bak to have a light meal with all of them...
then they all so enjoy playing ping pong!!
walao i really siao sui la....
go play 1 time makan 5 telur... >.<
then we juz chit chat til around 8pm and i go home makan le....




For SAT of this WEEK
so glad when i juz come bak home and on MSN...
Jy msn-ed my to tell me about the bbq at sat....
later on...
Cy oso jio me to dota at afternoon of SAT....
so sorry to Cy coz i rejected him as i wanto go Jy house durin afternoon to Talk Cock wit them...
Paiseh la....
Talk Cock simply juz to release my feeling out...
TAlk Cock rox le.....
ehehe....
Thx Cock gang for supporting me....
and the effiency is really fast...
gud to have u all as a gang .. :D

No comments: