Friday, October 24, 2008

Diary ~ 2....

24 of October - Finally my final exam finished. This is also my 1st real exam after i change from science stream to art stream. For me, science and art also have their own difficulty to score after i experienced it. For this exam, i had already do my best and study more harder than last time. Although it also last minute work but at least i treat it more seriously than before. No matter what results i get. i think this is the most precious thing i gained back ....

Nowadays, my life was extremely boring. Nothing happen. nothing special, and nothing to say. It also a long time i din get myself involved in LOVE. If this happened last year, i think no one will believe that i will so "guai" for more than half year. Besides, it also hard to believe that i will love her until now.

In this one and the half year, i tried to do and change many things. The fact is, nothing i managed to change. As the time passed, the possibility for miracle 2 happen getting smaller and smaller. Somemore, i wont believe in miracle.

Now, what i appreciate is only what i have now. My cock gang, my classmates. my boring life and also some other old friends. Other than that, not important for me at all include LOVE. By the way, recently i knew that some of my friend falling in love again. At here, i wish them all the best @ happy always^^

The following 5 days are holidays for me. Yeah! Finally can rest and play 99 liao. Hmm... but i still worry my result la... Hope that my result wont be too bad la.

Pengajian Am >
Ekonomi >
Sejarah >
Bahasa Malaysia >


~ kok thai~

No comments: