Friday, October 3, 2008

sad thingy~~

today.. mayb is a bad day for my family~~
today~~
my father driving motor to buy breakfast for his worker..
who knows.. a stupid malay..
driving a MYVI..
fuck lar.. he wan illegal turn..
but he didnt realize my father was ther~~
then my father don wan to let this accident occur..
he try to break and siam a side~~
who know..
his motor.. buang~~
whole body on the road~~
and bloody~~
.. T_T ..
his shirt and pant all pecah here and therE..
the malay guy come down..
and SAID :" r u ok? saya tak langgar lu.. so saya tak salah!!"
fuck.. this is his fault lar.. say not his salah?
then my father argue wit him..
argue argue..
the malay's wife come down and apo wit my father~~
finally no choise.. the malay guy onli agree that is his fault~~
sad - T_T - sad
then my father.. haiz..
he so degil lar..
if not my mum call him..
i don think he will call my mum and tell my mum~~
haiz.. and then my sister so worry about my father~~
my sister take emergency leave to come back home to see my father~~
haiz..
and then.. this make me cant go out today~~
so.. wayney.. psps lar..
i cant go play bkb wit u today~~ sad..
psps.. next time lar.. i sure attend one..
ok?

No comments: