Wednesday, September 24, 2008

Yeah~~ I'm Free Back now~~

being busy last few days..
FINALLY...
i'm FREE..
now~~ whoever wan jio me out..
juz 放马过来。。
haha.. i'm waiting for urs call~~
haha.. but.. eddy.. back melaka again ler..

today(24/09/2008)
i msn wit eddy while having my class..
eddy told me that.. he going back melaka tml..
wat is d purpose?
to hand out his math work..
he wan to make sure that he wont fail his math~~
who can help him?
some one go help him~~
after that.. i ask him to buy shoe wit me..
then we go new jj..
actually we plan to buy same patern of shoe..
but not same colour..
and change each side to each other..
who know..
his leg is smaller.. so he didnt buy..
juz i buy onli..

yesterday(23/09/2008)
this day is wat i busy whole week for..
finally it come~~
this event is somethings like canteen days..
but now.. i lazy to write more..
so.. i put some pic about how enjoy am i in this evenT~~


this is one of the booth de games~~
Tattoo~~
but they use d indian don know wat lai do de..
haha.. some more got pic~~

this is wat my fren said de DRagOn~~
haha~~ cute DragOn~~this cOw..

talk cock at my neck~~

talk cock again~~

lolz.. cant see the small words..
is 'TCBOi'
this is the O.C..
the chairperson~~

~ Chee yOng ~

No comments: