Saturday, September 20, 2008

Busy Days

Haiz.. so sad.. this few days so busy..
the reason i sad is not onli busy..
but the main purpose is about when i busy i cant accompany my cock gang~~
especially juinn yi, mun jie, kai wen, qi jia, chun fai and others also lar..
but this 5 is always find me out and gaming wit me at BZ( our 老地方 ) ..
this whole week although i got out wit some of them..
but i still feel that i don really hav enuf time to stick wit them..
so.. i really sad about it..

today(20/09/2008)
i got somethings to do.. for my college event..
so.. i didnt out to find jy, kw, mj and fai..
beside that.. i had promiss my mum that i wont go out today..
except my college to done my event thingy..
i did it..
but cant say really i did that..
coz.. when i on d way back klang..
i msg jy and ask wher him..
he say going back home..
then nvm.. and i go BZ to see wheather i can meet anyone ther?
but.. the final answer.. i hav to back home..
no one ther.. sad..

before i coming back from college..
i did somethings..

this wat my gang like to~~

this is for all my gang~~
yeah~~

-chee yOng-

No comments: