Tuesday, August 5, 2008

With you Sherynn(Wayne.>)

WITHOUT YOU
Sometimes I am afraid that you will go away
leaving me with only your memory
never to see your face or hear your voice again.
Sometimes I am afraid
that our someday will never come.
that you will go away and my dreams will die
and I will live only wanting
to touch you again.
Sometimes I am afraid because my world would never be the same
without you in it.
This is a special world for you and me..DO appreciate it alot.
(I received the letters you wrote to me.Thanks**
And as I opened the envelope I could see.
Love letters straight from your heart
Keep us so near while apart
I'm not alone in the night
When I can have all the love you write
I memorize every line
And I kiss the name that you sign
And darling, then I read again right from the start
Love letters straight from your heart
I memorize every line.
Hemm!!Hey..I 'm here just to
SHOW OFF Only**Please dont vote me as a Greatest cocker man..
GOod night..hehe~~
I will be posting somethings among us next time..
All my fren..WISh you all the BEst^^
Wayney~~

No comments: