Friday, August 22, 2008

Apologize to TC - My Boss..

Sorry to My Boss - TC


today play bkb at skol wit him, jy, kw, kb, kj and jack..
lolz.. then another 4 guys come wan join us play..
then ok.. play 5v5..
me and jack join others group..
play until half.. when i get the ball..
kw at my right.. then i turn left..
and at the time.. TC on his way wit speed to my left..
then v bang without mind..
that was i fault.. coz i didnt realize that he already at my left side..
..T_T..
my head vs his face(below eye)..
lucky no kena eye.. haiz..
then stop play ed..
while we rest-ing.. kt and wk come..
they come in my climbing in..
haha.~~
balak(my sec skol guard) don wan let them in by slipper~~

after that..
we play another games.. 4v4..
TC no play.. coz his eye..
haiz.. then otehrs.. treat me like MAFIA..
- - sad.. all saw me take bkb.. run away..
- -..
lucky kt guard me and keep following me.. haha..
not like others.. F them.. haha..
jkjk lar..
haiz.. so.. now i really wanna say that..
i really bu siao xing one ler..
TC.. paiseh paiseh..
|SORRY|

~ chee yong ~

No comments: