Sunday, August 31, 2008

Black August

this month wasnt going too well for me.. im not demanding n blaming anything, but all the bad things happened... accident when play ball.. car kena broke when play ball... my bao bei WIRA, im sorry, cant protect u... ball was damaged when play ball during rain... my baobei TRIFECTA, although u r KAI WEN bought de, but i treat u like my own 1, im sorry i hurt u...

well about the things stolen i not reali feel angry... but that fucking idiot broke my car, if u r the thief n reading my blog, u dun nid to give me back the thing ( u oso wont do so c2pid thing la), i juz wan to show u (mlm) .. i fuck u!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! luckily juz small part of the mirror.. if u broke my big mirror, i sure curse u.... y wan to break ppl mirror n take those thing not belongs to u?? i wonder if u have a car n cool stuff inside, this kind of bad thing happen on u n wats ur feeling....

about the ball, im so sorry, although TRIFECTA u r indoor / outdoor competition ball, i shouldnt bring u go STK play ball, that such a c2pid basketball court.... rough rock land....summore raining that day.. im sorry.. hope u will dry ASAP.. no matter wat happen, i will take care u forever.. bcuz u r my BAO BEI.

i got ntg left, juz a shell without soul, i only have this 2 bao bei-s, TRIFECTA n WIRA, plz dun take it away from me...

P/S: sori papa, i know u r sad but u din show it out, the WIRA u 'sayang' so well but i ... im sorry, i promise i will take care it with better way next time. im sorry, BTW, thanx for let me have such a good car to drive, i appreciated it..

TRIFECTA n WIRA, i love u, plz forgive me.. i will take care both of u forever, as long as i can.
the best caring in this world is forgiveness, plz forgive me.

for thieves, u should b more rational n kesederhanaan, menjaga kepentingan sendiri tanpa mengabaikan kepentingan orang lain.

for victim, this is a warning for u to start caring ur baobei with better way..

Sumtime sumthings happen quietly, without sign, without symdrome, u juz realize how much it mean for u when u lose it or it is away from u. appreciate everything u have n u love, bcuz v r the lucky 1 who have lives to take care our baobei.

im sorry to myself

-TC-

No comments: