Monday, August 25, 2008

jia' red red in hospital now~~

jia's red red in hospital now~~
sad.. jia..
behalf of jia fren.. i also sad about it..
coz if not me.. jia wont go that road that get accident yesterday..
paiseh paiseh..

Dear Jia..
now onli u, horssy, me and jy know one of the main reason that v crash yesterday..
and wat u said yesterday..
i wish u rmb.. ok?
don do that again..
and if anythings i can help.. juz call me..

Dear Jy..
faz faz go repair all u car things that alrdy broke o going to broke...
don later like jia liao onli wan go repair..(jia.. don mind me say that..)


Dear All Cock Gangs..
whoever got drive car..

  1. drive safely when u driving..
  2. concentrate plz..
  3. anythings that alrdy broke o going broke.. go repair..
  4. check ur car 1st if u buy second hand car.. especially break..
  5. drive slow when rainning..
anythings u wan to do with ur car.. u can call me..
i can help u all.. coz my brother-in-law got his own car work shop..
and my father know many cheap and faz car workshop..
so.. if u wan repair ur car.. u can call me anytime..
i so glad that i can help u all~~

this time me and jia get a BIG experience..
so i wish all our cock gang be more careful and take this as a 'Jiao Xun'

~ Chee Yong ~

No comments: