Sunday, November 2, 2008

**SATURDAY**

after a ******** friday... it is finally on saturday le...
i woke up almost afternoon...
then PK asked me whether i hav GG or not..
then skip skip skip de story....
and i played my 1st match wit him while mapling =D
then ah fai jiu ask me when we go out le...
i say afternoon... >.<
the actual plan was going to "date" with him de...
coz got smthg weird de feeling bothering me lately
then wat i 1st time of is ~fai fai~
but since i told Pk about it..
so, lets 3P-----pl go out la...
haha
it was really fun...
we went to SP walk arnd..
watched MAX payne..
wow now i searching the game of it...
it was so cool le....
and i actually met a lot of fren in SP... :D

going home...
i took kesas route to bak home coz nid to fetch PK to collect some "private stuff"
then fai's mother called....
and fai say we now traffic jam..
cant make it la...
oh shit...
dun wait me ba..
today i gonna sleep at qin jia de house le...
hmmm......
then we laugh like sot de in car as fai told us smthg REAL funny.....
we oso did an exploration at Bkt Jati b4 we go home.. >.<


after home.... is gaming time~
but... wit 2 PSP...
we played bleach like crazy...
play til both PSP nid to recharge le.....
arnd 3am... both pk and fai sleep liao....
me still on9-ing and writing this blog...
LOL....
both of them conquered my bed..
where shud i sleep tonite?

Tats a weird and happy saturday...
BESIDES, i nid to thx a special person who willing to MSN me...
gam dong le...
THANK YOU le.. *********
sorry coz wont mention the name as it is a privacy...
hope u dun mind.. =D

3.15am....
sleepy...
finiding place to slot me in between pk and ah fai on my bed....
dun think we are gay
coz we arent gay.....
juz tat we are cock gang..
we are family....
xD

nitez every 1

No comments: